Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

List of GNSS Approaches

Does anyone know if there is a list on the web of airports that offer GNSS approaches for UK and mainland Europe. I am planning a plan A, B and C trip for next week and it would help with planning if at a glance I could see which airports had GNSS aproaches without me having to check each individually. Yip, I am a lazy sod.

Ta

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

I am not aware of any “maintained” document or website showing airports with GPS approaches of any kind.

There is a site out there which shows LPV approaches but it’s immediately obvious that it is hugely optimistic; it includes some I know which are maybe a year away.

The nearest is a flight planning program which shows VFR and IFR airports in different ways. I guess most of them do show them in different colours, etc.

Then you will need a way to get the terminal charts (approach plates) to see what they actually are.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

What you need is here: https://ext.eurocontrol.int/pbn/
You will need a login and password that you get after registration

Belgium

That’s a nice map, DMEarc; however it seems to show only LPV.

For example look at Shoreham EGKA. It has had LNAV approaches for years yet it shows nothing unless you check “planned” and then it shows the planned LPV ones.

There is a huge number of “planned” LPV ones around Europe.

Interesting how many in France are LPV.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message