Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Avidyne 10.2 now certified.

Adam, thank you for the heads-up, especially nice to know about G5 and Lynx. I wonder whether this version will also come up with advisory glideslopes to VFR runways like GTN already does. Maybe @Steveavidyne can clue us in on that?

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

@AdamFrisch, I suppose it will be also be able to show traffic and weather from the normal (non remote) version of Lynx 9000 as well?

LRIA, Romania

Sorry Alex, I’m actually a total luddite and don’t take easily to new technology, so don’t know the answer to your question.

The IFD can display the traffic from the standard Lynx 9000 it does not show weather in Europe as that is not transmitted.
In this software version what we have stated is what will be available for the time being.

I hope Avidyne will have a nice booth at Aero Friedrichshafen where we can see these goodies in action.
Same goes for Aspen with their new products…

EBST, Belgium

For your information on 16th of March 2019, only a few weeks before the AERO in Friedrichshafen we will be attending AVIEUR (EDGE). Where we look forward to present discussions and product presentations. Please visit https://www.avieur.de/events/avidyne-foreflight for more information and sign up.

Looking forward to the program. I’ll put a note in my schedule in the meantime.

EBST, Belgium
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message