Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain again

Terbang many thanks, lots of helpful information.

Came into LEBL yesterday, in rush hour. Over two hours to get refuelled. Partly rush hour, but also the seeming endless paperwork the poor fuel truck driver was subjected to. Following Spain’s exit from the Euro16 (which dominated the other exit), and the Spanish elections, the pundits were speaking that it was like all Mondays rolled into one. Queue the Bangles etc.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

terbang wrote:

The vulture thread, especially the post by @Coolhand here scared me quite a bit.

Sorry about that!

And thanks for your write-up. Echoing others, I’d say it’s a good mix between pilots and tourist points of view.

LECU - Madrid, Spain

Great writeup! Thanks for posting.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Thank you @terbang . I am researching a bit about Mooneys at the moment, therefore my curiousity

Last Edited by blueline at 26 Jun 08:36
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

sorry, @blueline I forgot about the avionics. We upgraded recently, I described it here on EuroGA

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Nice write-up, thanks for taking the time to put it together.

I liked the separation of pilot and tourist info – that’s a good way to do it. When I start writing, I always wonder who the audience will be, anyway – will I bore non-aviators with pilots’ speech or will essential information for other pilots be missing if I just write about the tourist aspects..

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Nice write up! Brings back fond memories from my time in Spain.

terbang menulis:

It’s a 1990 252. The last 252 ever built.

And the best (turbo) Mooney ever built! None on PlaneCheck….but still looking for when the oil industry recovers!

YPJT, United Arab Emirates

Thanks a lot

blueline wrote:

BTW, which type of Mooney and with which avionics are you flying?

It’s a 1990 252. The last 252 ever built.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Thank you for the excellent and inspiring report!

As you might have noticed by the literary quality of this write-up, it came into existence in this very café ;-)

BTW, which type of Mooney and with which avionics are you flying?

Last Edited by blueline at 25 Jun 16:04
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message