Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Book Request: IMC Confuser

The CB-IR books look promising, if very pricey for 100 page Kindle offerings.

Kind of ambarassing, but it’s because Amazon keeps 70% of the total (when Apple and Google keeps «only» 30%). No wonder Jeff Bezos is so rich… I’m considering leaving Amazon for good.

However, I’m also interested in the «IMC confuser». Heard lots of good things about it!

FI, ATPL TKI and aviation writer
ENKJ, ENRK, Norway

I’d rather purchase from the author direct and cut out the fat cat middle-man if at all possible.

The biggest issue I’m having at the moment; however, is that I’ve been given several recommendations for CB-IR books and all of which are e-books authored by independents. Deciding which ones will serve me best, then putting my money where my best guess goes is proving to be quite the challenge.

Last Edited by Lee at 09 Aug 19:39
Lee
Barton EGCB, United Kingdom

I have a 5th edition, 2006 edition. If you want a copy send me an email.

United Kingdom

Thank you for the offer. I managed to pick one up from the ‘other forum’ in the end. :)

I wonder how much changed since the 90’s version to the ’06 one though.

Most of the question/answers on rules and regulations in the book I have appear to be out of date now.

Lee
Barton EGCB, United Kingdom

I just picked up a copy of The IMC Confuser for £7 (normally selling for up to £100!). Instead of a textbook, it’s actually a set of example exam questions with detailed answers. There are two books with the same title by different authors:

• Toby Stephens, 1994, ISBN 9780952437215
  • Nung Sornying, 2006, ISBN 095243721X

It looks like one is an updated version of the other. I’ve got the older edition, unfortunately missing the pullout navigation exercises at the back. I can scan it if @ErlendV or anyone else wants?

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message