Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LFMN Nice Cote d'Azur

Does anyone have any recent experience here? I have investor meetings in Monaco this coming week and Nice would be easier (closer) obviously than Cannes. I have always used Cannes LFMD as I find it really easy, but would really like to give Nice a go. Have contacted signature (and cohor at the same time for a slot which was a mistake ;-)) to help out with the slot and parking.
Will report back here too.

Last Edited by LFHNflightstudent at 23 Jan 13:59
LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Nice is a nice airport (sorry to easy)
Make sure to have a proper quote for handling witch is mandatory.
Try to email the others company sometime they have differences. I’m using Swissport there.

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Romain wrote:

I’m using Swissport there.

thanks 345 euros for Signature ;-)

Last time I checked, the prices were all very similar across the various agents. Yep, about 350€.

One needs to value one‘s free time quite high in order to take this instead of 30€ for Cannes…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Yep, about 350€.

One needs to value one‘s free time quite high in order to take this instead of 30€ for Cannes…

agreed, but once you add the 100 euros (one way) in additional taxi fees the 100 euros difference in the end probably isn’t that much of an issue anymore…

boscomantico wrote:

Yep, about 350€.

Actually I asked for a clarification, it’s 70 euros more as the slots (which one can only obtain through a handler) are additional…

Sure, but I would take a car at Cannes. Europcar / Hertz have a shared desk there, so if their opening hours work for you…

A while ago, the airport even offered some sort of crew car, but I am not sure if that‘s still the case.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

LFHNflightstudent wrote:

investor meetings in Monaco

The chopper to Monaco is going to slightly add up to that, but It’s only some loose money anyway

Last Edited by Dan at 23 Jan 16:28
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

For Nice be aware that if you don’t do a quick turn they will give you a remote stand.
Witch make two towing mandatory (last I remember 100€ each way).

Regarding Cannes rental car can be taken anytime now. They have a box and they give you a code downstair close to the toilets.
They even have a “crew” rate. Just call them (Europcar)

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Pity that Nice has become an airport to avoid as well. Used to be a very pleasant place to go to….

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
34 Posts
Sign in to add your message