Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TB20 flight - Athens to Munich (Straubing) and back

Nice report and experience PETAKAS ! N'asai kala kai na xanapas... Be well and keep going...

LGGG

I’m going to do this same flight (Athens to Straubing) the coming weekend with the TB20, weather permitting.

Intention is to land at Straubing EDMS Sunday 2/8 ~1100L and we have a booked airline flight leaving Munich at 1900L Sunday.

The Sunday airline flight cannot change. The weather near the Alps surely CAN and it looks like it may make me do the flight to Straubing on Saturday 1/8 in a single day from Athens.

So any of the usual lurkers herein :-) may be seeing me (and copilot friend) if you fancy a beer in Munich (city) on Saturday where we may have to stay overnight if weather in worse on Sunday or Sunday ~1200L at EDMS if Sunday weather is better and we do the Kerkyra LGKR – EDMS flight on Sunday early morning.

LGMG Megara, Greece

I am tempted to pop down Sunday (and fly back on Monday).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I urge you to pop down a day they will be working on it ! that will be their worse nightmare in supervision.
After all it was your write up on the very job about to take place there I referred to them when booking the job and only because of you they specified separate entry for “Antennenkabel RG400” in the offer :-)

Kidding aside keep in mind the shop is open only weekdays so you won’t see much (kidding again) apart from two Greek misfits in lower Bavaria plains flying home in few hours. Have to run back home before cash runs out LOL!

LGMG Megara, Greece

How long are you there? Are you there already?

Flyer59 wrote:

How long are you there? Are you there already?

Now in Mykonos, Thursday in Athens, Saturday or Sunday (depending on weather in Straubing) and Sunday night back to Athens by airline from Munich.
If Sunday weather is OK we will arrive Straubing late Sunday am and have few hours spare till we go to Munich airport to catch the airline evening flight.
If Sunday weather is bad we will arrive Straubing Saturday pm and spend the night and Sunday day in Munich until the evening flight back to Athens

Last Edited by petakas at 28 Jul 16:27
LGMG Megara, Greece

Oh, too bad … Saturday/Sunday …, I’m in Tokyo :-)
Next time!

17 Posts
Sign in to add your message