Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

Dear Sergei and Katia, thanks for the wonderful close-up picture of the PH-PCA with me as a humble pilot at controls :)

It’s been a pleasure to meet you (and I mean all of you)! I really enjoyed this trip and I would love to join any future fly-ins.
Great initiative!

Our arrival at LDLO:

Last Edited by kwispel at 25 May 20:07
EHLE

sergei/Katia .. how do you manage to take such great pictures from the sky? My pictures allways tend to be a bit hasy when taken from the aircraft..

Looks like it will be another difficult flight back home with loads of high altitude stuff showing on the IR, but at least we should have a tailwind – if the forecast is right.

Tracking link

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Now that looks like a challenging flight to me. He will probably have to stay south of the Alps and fly west. I am not sure one can avoid IMC and from the looks of it, there can be anything inside. Knowing Peter, he will definitely not enter IMC with today’s weather so he might end up landing in Italy and fear confiscation of his airplane

Last Edited by achimha at 26 May 08:07

I bet he does it remaining VMC for the whole trip as a result of an in flight diversion via Sweden but is met by special branch at EGKA saying his GAR was emailed to the wrong address.

Last Edited by JasonC at 26 May 08:40
EGTK Oxford

… or the ___ had detected coded A_ Q_ orders in it…

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

The system, shown at Achim’s picture crossing Slovenia, hit Zagreb few minutes ago – it was impressive.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I didn’t take many pictures but I like this one: three Trinidads

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Hi achima, could you tell me where you got the SFC 450 chart from.
Thanks
Rob

I didn’t take many pictures but I like this one: three Trinidads

And two of them are so ashamed of their looks that they pulled a rug over their faces… I was parked right between your TB20 and the AG. BTW, thanks for organizing that 10% discount at LDLO, Emir!

could you tell me where you got the SFC 450 chart from.

That’s the TEMSI from the French Met service. In my view the best general weather depiction there is. You can signup free of charge.

Sign in to add your message