Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen 2015 15-18 April

Sounds about the same as me…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hotel zur Winzerstube Hagnau booked from Thursday to Sunday!

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Hagnau seems like a popular place. I and the chief FI of my club will stay there as well (in Pension Fröbel).

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Anyone knows when and in which Kneipe we’ll meet ?

So, once there, where and when would we meet ?

Last Edited by Nestor at 27 Mar 00:11
LFLY, France

What is a good VFR alternate for Friedrichshafen (during Expo). Memmingen looks obvious but is PPR. I need 400m (grass OK), Avgas, and it’s always nice to have somewhere to stay overnight, easily reached.

Norman
United Kingdom

Hmm, no PPR whatsoever for Memmingen, AFAICS.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Thanks, that’s good, I got PPR from Skydemon. Just checked Jep and it is only PPR for instruction flights over 2t.

Norman
United Kingdom

What is a good VFR alternate for Friedrichshafen (during Expo)

Consider Konstanz EDTZ. There must be a decent hotel within walking distance, and I understand there are combi-tickets for the Bodenseeferry plus bus plus Aero entry.

Moreover, the field seems to be under threat of closure so this might be a last occasion to fly there, worst case.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I fly to Friedrichshafen, but I stay in Konstanz in my normal hotel.
The Katamaran Ferry does have combi tickets indeed, but you need to know that the last ferry leaves Friedrichshafen at 19:02.
So there is not much time to get to the last ferry.

United Kingdom

To recap, the dinner is Sat night. What is the name of the restaurant? Who do we make a reservation with? What time will we meet? Is there a meeting point at the aero for EuroGa participants?

My girlfriend and I will only be coming for the Sat show because the dinner will be Sat night. Driving from Munich since my plane is at EDMA and the short hop to Friedrichshafen is more trouble than its worth.

It will be nice to put a face to the posts

KHTO, LHTL
Sign in to add your message