Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain October/November 2016 (Burgos LEBG)

There seemed to be widespread fog in Western France earlyish on this morning. I departed Carcassonne at 08:30Z and travelling North there were lots of airlines on the radio checking RVR’s between Toulouse and the channel ports. By mid-morning it had mostly got to 2000m+ so they started to relax.

Oxford and Bidford

We are now at 5 aircraft. Various late cancellations.

Still a very nice group.

Anyone else coming along that we don’t know about?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Booked my accommodation last night – Hotel AC Burgos, located just by the entrance to the old town. All hotels were filling up fast.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

I got a huge apartment for the 2 of us on AirB&B – about 1/3 the cost of a hotel.

Administrator

Hotel was £187 for 2 nights.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

I got a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights for £250. Lots of space too. It is a good option – except sometimes it doesn’t work for various reasons (e.g. in peak season the hosts hold back responses until a bigger group turns up). And in some places there isn’t anything e.g. some parts of France.

Administrator

From AIR BP website, LEBG has AirBP.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Emir wrote:

I have to go to Vis this weekend. I just returned from Sarajevo today, flying to Bergamo tomorrow, then back to Zagreb on Thursday, Friday Sarajevo again, Saturday to Split and on Tuesday next week back to Zagreb

Poor guy. A pilot’s life is just too hard

LFPT, LFPN

6 aircraft now

Administrator

Maybe 7 now

Wx looks like this all weekend:

Administrator
Sign in to add your message