Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in - Mazurian Lakeland (Poland) 8-11 June 2017

COMMUNICATION UPDATE: Kikity got 119.400 frequency. Just received a message that all communication will be provided by Maciej Szczukowski, 15+ years active controller on main Polish airport – Okęcie WAW. Maciej is very expirenced conroler and agreed to help us. Communication will be provided in English or Polish, as convininent for you. Thank you Maciej!

EPBC

PRECISION FLYING COMPETITION UPDATE: for your information – this weekend we set up a route for precision flying competition; That will not be an expert level, but could be demanding and fun for everyone who will try – to give you some taste I’m attaching sample photos of kind of
objects which we will be looking for (for the avoidance of doubt that will not be this particular objects ;) Best, Tomasz

EPBC

UPDATE – CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS

So far we got the following confirmed NON-PL participants (people/planes):

- JM (Belgium) 3/1
- KA (Belgium) 2/1
- ER (GB) 3/1
- AA (D) 2/1
- AS (Belarus) 1/1
- OV (D) 8/4
- TR -/1
- DB (IT) 2/1
- BZ (GR) 2/1
- PE (GR) 1/1
- AS (IT) 2/1

As of today it’s difficult to estimate who and how many people from PL will be participating (9 planes confirmed so far).

All organizational issues are up-to-date. Just pray for WX ;)

Will keep you informed. See you in Poland!
EPBC

IMPORTANT NOTICE (NO PLASTIC PAYMENT IN KIKITY): Please note that Kikity Airfield is not furnished with a plactic payment terminal. So please have some cash with you. Polish zloty and Euro are accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, fuel stations at the airports accept credit cards.

EPBC

EPBC

FRIDAY PROGRAM

EPBC

SATURDAY PROGRAM

EPBC

Thomas, you have clearly put a lot of effort into this. I really hope the event goes well – it looks like a lot of fun!

UK, United Kingdom

Thanks I_L_F! Some effort, but mostly pleasure.

EPBC
EPBC
Sign in to add your message