Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA 13-14 May 2017 Fly-In Roskilde EKRK / Copenhagen

Karen and I are coming and up for dinner on Saturday night.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Add another two for the Saturday night please

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

Add another two for saturday.

BR
Patrik

ESG..., Sweden

Please add me for the dinner Saturday night.

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

Re Saturday night dinner.

Currently this restaurant is being considered as they have room for us and it is not low budget but also not Noma level. You can read about it here:
http://uformel.dk/frontpage/

It is placed at the very center of Copenhagen close to Tivoli.

I need to book the table soon so please send me a direct message if you want to attend the dinner and how many persons

Last Edited by Michael_J at 18 Apr 14:52
EKRK, Denmark

Reading back up the thread, I see the following

pmh 1
mcrdriver 2
TJ 2
chrisparker 2
lenthamen 3
vieke 2
rich 2
petitcessna 2
aviathor 2
emir 2
peter 2
jwoolard 2
thunderstorm18 2 ?

TOTAL 26

any others?

EDIT: just got 5 more – total 31.

I strongly recommend getting on with the above restaurant otherwise nothing is going to happen…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

“Reservations for 8 guests or more are kindly asked to pre order the same menu for the table.”

What is the plan? the Uformel experience of 100€/person or a selection of a la carte dishes? (Because I don’t drink alcohol/wine – and that seems the focus of the menu? (50€ food + 50 € wine))

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Based on previous fly-ins I would suggest a la carte.

We did once have a rather amazing meal on the Mali Losinj 2014 fly-in but that ended up at €100 per person (largely due to the “salesman” in the restaurant being somewhat economical in his full disclosure policy ) and lots of people made it known that this better not happen again

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Got it.

EKRK, Denmark

Tables booked for May 13th at 6:30pm (18:30) at “A Hereford Beefstouw” at Tivoli for 33 pax:
http://beefstouw.com/copenhagen-tivoli

The entrance is next to the Tivoli main entrance.
If possible the restaurant would like to know in advance what you would like to eat. Again PM me.

You do not need to go into Tivoli to go to the restaurant but it is possible to get into the restaurant from Tivoli if you want to.

Last Edited by Michael_J at 19 Apr 11:26
EKRK, Denmark
Sign in to add your message