Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Anyone in Venice this weekend ?

After an interesting flight VFR on top and steep descent to VIC we landed at lunchtime in LIPV.
Will be here until Saturday, staying Lido.
Plenty of planes, no one i recognized.

There should still be a EuroGA flyer at the board near the office ;-)

EDM_, Germany

I have at last joined a club and will be checked out on their aircraft mid next week. On Monday the 28th of May I will be getting some more hours in the aircraft for confidence building. Would anybody like to meet somewhere a suitable distance for a day trip from EDKB?

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

Glenforsa’s annual fly-in is next weekend, if anyone has a notion to visit the Isle of Mull.

Long smooth grass runway with no obstacles. Pretty surroundings with a good restaurant on site. Even the bar meals are worth a detour.

Should be a decent turnout if this spell of nice weather holds until then.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

got an email mentioning a st malo trip! nothing found in the link to this forum?

Anyone interested in meeting in Brno (CZ) on June 9th weekend? I’ll probably fly on 8th or 9th (weather depending) and stay until Sunday evening or Monday morning. Arriving out of Schengen, for me Brno main airport Turany LKTB is the easiest choice.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I am in for that one. Just under 700nm; no problem

Did Prague quite a few times but never been to Brno before. Looks nice.

got an email mentioning a st malo trip! nothing found in the link to this forum?

@fuzzflyer I think it is here and something went wrong with the post which generated the notification (most likely the poster removed the text, leaving it zero size).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The 2018 Lancashire Landing is provisionally next weekend (9th June). It’s a beach fly-in on the beach a few miles north of Blackpool (Knott End Sands on Morecambe Bay). The beach makes a pretty nice landing surface, I went last year and there was a mix of aircraft from 2 axis microlights up to a Cessna 182 – the beach is firm and smooth so any light single should be fine.

http://lancashirelanding.weebly.com/fly-in-dates-2018.html

They always want the weather to be pretty calm so if it doesn’t happen this Saturday, alternative dates are published at the link above.

Andreas IOM

Wx looks probably ok for Brno 8/9 June. I am going, as things currently stand, and it looks like several others will too.

Administrator

I am cancelling Brno due to widespread TS, popping up all over the place. Doing the Scilly Isles tomorrow (Friday) instead

Administrator

If you ever want to come to Brno I am based here and could possibly organise parking in the grass at my hangar instead of the normal GA parking – I could work out a deal with the owner

Sign in to add your message