Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What OTHER things do you love ... ?

You can count us in next year
BTW there is spectacular hiking and mountaineering here in the Andes!

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

achimha wrote:

It doesn’t even have any foundation in the Bible because it stems from an incorrect translation

So what’s the correct number?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

squawk 77 — see you in heaven of course

Jujupilote wrote:

Temporary hijack : anyone interested in a hiking fly-in ?

I would be in for such a trip, too!

The thought had crossed my mind a couple of times already! Good idea to post it!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Besides traveling with my wife my other hobbies are cooking and ham radio more specifically building radios and antennas and using morse code – yes that’s right MORSE CODE. I am actually member of the International Morse Preservation Society.

A homebuild antenna for 7 MHz built by members of my local radio club for use in an international contest.

Last Edited by Michael_J at 26 Oct 15:40
EKRK, Denmark

I too have found myself with a fondness for hiking over the past 2 years. I particularly have enjoyed some wild camping as part of my hiking.

In the west of Ireland we have a wonderful “wilderness park”, which consists of 115sq km of land without human intervention (well except really minor stuff like some basic hiking shelters and some trail marker posts). No roads, no houses etc. It’s also a dark sky park. I’ve enjoyed two hiking / camping trips through there this year.

The small blue dot in the middle is my tent.

My newer, smaller, light weight tent in a different part of the same wilderness park.

EIWT Weston, Ireland
Jujupilote wrote:
Temporary hijack : anyone interested in a hiking fly-in ?
I would be in for such a trip, too!

The thought had crossed my mind a couple of times already! Good idea to post it!

Count me in!

A bit boring compared to the others, getting off of the beaten track in Portugal in my R4 (quatrelle) … and there are plenty on good walks, plus the free fresh air.

R4, great and very relevant to GA. Isn’t the TB20 just an R4 chassis and interior with wings bolted on?

achimha wrote:

Isn’t the TB20 just an R4 chassis and interior with wings bolted on?

Do you know I think that you could be right on that, I am going to get underneath and have a closer look.

Sign in to add your message