Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Expo Friedrichshafen EDNY 18-21 April 2018

A system of having to make all hotel reservations months in advance, but possibly not getting a slot with merely a week’s warning, is due to collapse.

ESMK, Sweden

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday.

EGLK, United Kingdom

I got the required days off from work for 19-20 of April and we will be doing the required 8.33 and Mode-S work on our C172 next week. So now it looks like I will be arriving on April 19th (Thursday) and leaving on April 21st (Saturday). The last obstacle would be IMC, but let’s hope for the best. In that case, see you there!

ESME, ESMS

plan on being in Constanz for tbe show, five days on the lake

I am planning with 2 other pilots to fly-in to Friedrichshafen.

EKRK, Denmark

Can’t make it this year – we’ll be on holiday…

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

I’ll be there thursday through saturday

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I have the hotel booked for the same days, in Hagnau (much cheaper than the “town” and much nicer, by the lake).

I am bringing my A&P/IA

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@aart, I will be there only Friday unfortunately.

I don’t know you did that previously, but maybe we could set a rendezvous point somewhere say for lunch . I guess we’ll have a telegram group for that

LFOU, France

I would suggest creating the telegram group a little later because I know lots of people like to see interest in the forum before they decide to turn up, and once it moves to the telegram group, the forum thread goes almost silent.

Someone should book a restaurant for say 20 people for the Friday or Saturday evening, in the town probably. Check the 2016 EDNY thread for the one chosen for that; it was very good.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message