Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Few questions for DA42 owners/flyers

Emir, IMHO you are doing nothing wrong with #2, basically. The NG is a great plane, and with respect to the -vi just keep in mind that there will always be something better, faster, nicer etc. around you. I was initially planning for a NG, too, only some nice coincidence finally brought me to the -vi. And the only real advantage of the -vi is that with the same fuel flow you have some more speed.

IMHO you are doing nothing wrong with #2, basically.

Nothing has been decided yet I’ll put some money in travelling to Kalmar and probably to Avignon to see this NG as well. My thinking about #1 is that I still have the option to get -VI if I decide that I’m willing to invest 250k€ in the upgrade or if I decide to go for 2.0s I’ll have to invest half of that. With #2 I get what I get – not that I’ll get something wrong (it looks like very good aircraft) but it’s a final choice – next step can only be sell and buy something else. If I’m able to lower NG price from 420 to say 370 then it will be my choice.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

If I’m able to lower NG price from 420 to say 370 then it will be my choice.

Then I’ll bid 380 and fly away with you standing on the tarmac

Then I’ll bid 380 and fly away with you standing on the tarmac

Is it because you thing it’s worth of 380 of just for make me feeling miserable?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Why would I want to make you feel miserable after so much great hospitality in Croatia? I think that would be a very nice price…

You know I’m kidding I’m in the middle of these negotiations and fighting with my own doubts. Any support and advice is highly appreciated especially the ones seasoned with humor like yours

Last Edited by Emir at 20 Jun 12:41
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir, keep us updated! Good to see the euroga.org community slowly moving to Diamond

Emir how can you even think about resisting a plane that’s registered as SE-MAD

LSZK, Switzerland

I think SE-MAD is better flown with a strong German accent than a Croatian accent

I’ve flown that plane (SE-MAD) a few hours! Must have been a few years ago now, but it performed well at the time…

ESSB, Stockholm Bromma
Sign in to add your message