Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Thanks. It’s a DA42 I rent in London. I flew it on Friday morning to Iceland, via Benbecula, then a domestic flight there. Did 3 domestic flights (triangular routes from Reyjkavik) on each of Saturday and yesterday. Trip report deserves a bit more than I have the energy to write right now (flew back today in one go), but here are a couple more

Plane / airport is somewhere on this picture

Looks like a volcano

the continental rift

Hi Noe,

Incredible pictures !

Looking forward to a full trip report :)

Best

Salim

LFPN, LFLI, LFPZ

Very cool

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Last Edited by boscomantico at 18 May 05:04
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

My heart aches seeing where I used to fly up near Hamburg! Is that Flensburg in your last two shots?

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

No, it‘s the resurrected Hartenholm (EDHM) airfield. Ideal for visiting people in the area north of Hamburg (Norderstedt).
A few pics from Blankenese, just for you

Nice pictures, that vintage Beech has been for sale off and on for some years – good to see you are putting it through its paces/good use.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

TBH, I still do prefer the C33 Debonair over the K35 Bonanza… can‘t wait to see her back from the shop with the GFC500 upgrade…

Anyway, once again, if you like flying those characterful aircraft, including the Morane Rallye and the Lake Buccaneer amphib plane, consider joining the Winx flying club in the Frankfurt area. Unique in Europe and very fair rates, too.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 18 May 20:34

Thr Sauerland, Germany

Willingen, the main winter sports resort of the Sauerland

Crossing the Taunus

River Rhein, near Wiesbaden

Some recent photos Newquay and enroute to Newquay

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message