Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Flying-wise, not much else to do than (instrument) training flights.
RNP 27 at Bremen, EDDW.

Even got a few glimpes of sunshine…

Steinhuder Meer and a few glimpes of the Weserbergland.

RNP 09L at Hannover, EDDV.

Quite a lot of activity at Hannover. Mostly training.

Lots of sunshine on top, of course.

Exercising the TKS.

Luebeck.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Interesting how one has to fly with the sun on the wing from just the right angle, to see the TKS fluid coming out.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This is the best I can do from today

Next trip hopefully to the Alps.

Administrator
Peter wrote:
Very pretty

Peter wrote:

Nice, just a bit high to appreciate the scenery but maybe sensible not to piss off Tier3 guys
I guess 7 Sisters beach just between beachy head and Seaford?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Yes; Seven Sisters. I used to push the kids along a long path there in the pram This is the better known perspective:

with Beachy Head at the top and Seaford (SFD VOR) at the bottom but off the photo. Photos from c. 3500ft. Much lower and you get a lot of traffic, much of it non-txp. Base of CAS is 5500ft and even 1 second in there will have me finished

Administrator

@Peter nice photo here is the worrier at warp speed somewhere north of Daventry heading for some airframe paint tlc.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

RobertL18C wrote:

The early Skywagons being one of my favourites – not sure how original this scheme is, but in tune with the period.

Robert’s photo of the wonderful period Skywagon reminds me of a surfboard I shaped and glassed in about 1977 with exactly the same orange and yellow colour scheme

Last Edited by Buckerfan at 01 Dec 17:27
Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

From a short Bay Tour on Sunday.

LFMD, France

Took a short trip with the P2008 today. Haven’t flown it in ages. Flew up to ENMO to visit the owner of the field, who lives there. He had plowed, or flattened the runway to perfect condition, actually better than in the summer The ground is frozen, so it is more a matter of flattening it with snow/ice. Tried to take some pictures of the blood red sky over snowy mountains just after sunset, but the turbulence was way too much. There was some turbulence on the way up also, but nothing like on the way down. A bit strange, since both on ENMO and ENVA it was zero wind on the ground (see the wind sock)

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway
Sign in to add your message