Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org t-shirts - available now

This is the logo placement I am looking at – fairly standard (where the X is):

Logo length will be 10cm i.e. quite small. The logo colour will be YELLOW.

I have ordered

25 M
25 L
25 XL
25 XXL

and will bring some to Dresden if they arrive in time.

It would be great if anyone who is likely to be there and is interested could let me know the size so I can bring them. I can’t bring all 100

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

T-shirts have arrived so I will go through the Dresden thread to see who would like which size and bring those with me (if not too many).

Otherwise, the cost including postage in Europe is €13. Delivered personally €10.

My paypal address is different from my normal email address, and I won’t post it here. So if you email/PM me I will reply with the details.

The size of the t-shirt, across the chest, of the actual garment (not your size ) measures at:

M 104cm
L 108cm
XL 114cm
XXL 120cm

This is what it looks like but the logo is yellow. I can’t get the yellow to show with my phone camera, due to dodgy lighting in the room

Administrator

I have just PMd everyone above who expressed an interest with my paypal address. I hope I didn’t duplicate too many but I cannot keep track of names and nicknames

Administrator

How can I inlcude my address with the payment? Or will you see the one associated with my PayPal account if I send you money?

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

I think you can include a short text message with a Paypal payment, especially if you call it a “gift” rather than a payment for goods or services. In fact someone else has just done that. I don’t see your address otherwise; I am not a “merchant” so I see nothing.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

I think you can include a short text message with a Paypal payment, especially if you call it a “gift” rather than a payment for goods or services. In fact someone else has just done that. I don’t see your address otherwise; I am not a “merchant” so I see nothing.

I could include a message with my payment (and did). I don’t know if Peter received it, though. I sent the same info by PM.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I got one payment with an address in it but no other. Everything ordered so far has been posted

Administrator

Black or Blue polo with Gold embroidery looks and stays smart IMO.
I have a blue one with my son’s mountain climbing logo which is still looking half smart after nearly 10 years.

Unfortunately we had a 50/50 split on polo shirts / t-shirts and with a 25-off MOQ for printing, and a decision to not use the usual poor quality material, I had to draw a line somewhere.

The number sold must be close to 30 now, which is really great. Thank you all for your support. Anyone else interested, please drop me a message with the size and I will reply with my paypal address.

Administrator

To support @Peter a little bit, here a photo for the guys who haven’t already bought a shirt and are struggling with making their decision.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message