Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for Ferry Pilot - Cirrus factory - Albenga LIMG

Hello all,
I’m searching for somebody to ferry the aircraft I just bought to europe at the LIMG albenga airport in Italy; the aircraft it is a factory new cirrus sr22 fiki which it is ready for pick up at the cirrus factory; it is faa registered and insured for worldwide risk.
Any advice or contacts much appreciated.

Czech Republic

Contact Gerald Hintermayr at https://www.aircraft-and-more.com – contact details at his web under Atlantic Ferry. He’s friend of mine and he has done many ferry flights across Atlantic including ferrying one C172 for me.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Even though I have done many ferries myself, both ways on the Atlantic, I am not available for this period.

I can strongly recommend a colleague of mine, though.

Contact him at [email protected]. If he is not available he might be able to provide some of his contractors. This period of the year is quite challenging… both in availability of the right ferry pilot and WX.

Regards

Scott from aircraftpartner.de ferried us a PA46 from the US last spring. We were really happy with him.

Finland

I’ve never bought a factory new airplane so far – therefore an honest question: Wouldn’t Cirrus aircraft have relationships to ferry pilots and handle all the paperwork for a buyer?

Germany

Contact John Page (he does Cirrus ferry)

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I second John Page.
Many thousands of Cirrus hours.

Forever learning
EGTB

The northern routes usually won‘t work this time of year. Hence, you are likely looking at the St. Johns – Azores route. This requires an extra fuel tank installation.

Most of the high profile ferry pilots will likely not want an SEP ferry in the middle of winter. Might have to go with a rookie.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

This guy will probably do it.

But seriously, yes, an interesting Q is why Cirrus themselves aren’t offering a delivered aircraft. They have dealers in Europe.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Not for the faint hearted at this time of the year

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
25 Posts
Sign in to add your message