Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

I forwarded positive reactions of all participants to airport crew – I know they will appreciate that.

@Peter The name of the island is Susak

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yes, each of these great posts makes me regret more I had to stay at home

Last Edited by blueline at 28 May 13:34
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria
‘Surprisingly the Jetprop crew didn’t make it there.’

Sorry Peter, everything was planned, hotel paid for etc. Builders at home left the roof uncovered (sheets blew off in the wind),
spent most of the weekend trying to get watertight and clearing the mess!

Would much rather have been there enjoying the food and the company.

Last Edited by quatrelle at 28 May 14:33

Very sorry to hear!

If we get much more wx like this I am going to be looking for a Jetprop too.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Stay with Socata, Peter. I will need your Part 91 “on condition” maintenance experience when I’m ready for a TBM!

More wonderful photos and I enjoyed the videos!

Enjoyed your video chrisparker!! Spent many happy hours flying the V35 and F33A. Only been passenger in the A36. :-( Of the tricycles, the Bonnie has to be my all time favourite machine. They just oooze class.

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

Thanks for the kind words. I’m loving the A36 and the Phantom 2!

More A36 info here:

Link

Last Edited by chrisparker at 28 May 18:53
Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

I just want to say thank you to everyone who made the flyin such a wonderful event! It was really an extremely enjoyable weekend.

Thanks so much to Peter for both organising the event and flying me there and back! Really appreciated! There are far worse places to be confined for 7 hours than in a TB20 at FL180 ;) Two really enjoyable flights!

The choice of location, I think was inspired. Mali Losinj was truly a beautiful location. Everywhere you look, just looks like a holiday brochure scene! But really it’s the people that made the event turn out so well. Everyone was really so nice, and such great company. Thank you!

Here are a few of my photos.

Spot the fish shaped island!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

There is a few of them down there. This is what I have so far:

So I think Dublinpilot has discovered another one!

BTW I think one more reason for the location being so good is that it is nice to be stuck there for a few more days due to bad wx on the way home. Justine and I learnt that lesson very early on, when we got stuck at Wangen-Lachen in Switzerland in 2004

Last Edited by Peter at 30 May 07:47
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message