Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

Jujupilote wrote:

The only thing I don’t understand how to get JET A1. @bogivara recently typed a pirep, he must know the process.

You just call the fueling telephone number in the AIP for LFMP, and then they will send the JetA1 truck over. They accept a Total card or an ordinary credit card. Sometimes it takes a little while for them to come over, so don’t be in too much of a rush. Even though they don’t necessarily speak English, they understand that you want fuel…

ENKJ, ENGM, Norway

I don’t think we could have wished for better weather for this flyin!
No excuses for not coming to this one

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I might extend my stay until Monday

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

My attempts at managing things end on Sunday. Looks like it’s going to be anarchy thereafter..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

@Aart we call it self-organisation 🤫

Germany

Mucha envidia y gracias don @aart vuelis serenos 👍

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Even though I am not coming, thanks to all the organizers !

UdoR wrote:

There’s some program for kids, too. Motocross for even the smallest ones

Great weather and a programme for kids ! You make me mad at missing this fly-in

lukepower wrote:

I started thinking about organizing one at Asiago LIDA next spring

We would loooove to join and visit this place but won’t be able to make it in spring of 2024. Another big miss

LFOU, France

Thanks @jujupilote. Shame you can’t make it this time! Actually it’s not a lot of work, organizing a fly-in. Everyone arranges their own hotels to begin with. It feels more like playing ATIS than ATC really. And it’s rewarding to be able to bring a nice bunch of people together. What I’m saying is: hope others are inspired to do the same. Make sure to hire @dublinpilot to do a sales brochure..

So many posts today and this thread slipped to 2nd page so I had to resurrect it. More and more I look at forecast I see myself leaving on Monday.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

For those of you who have confirmed to come but have not joined the TG: Friday 12:00-14:00 LT RWY CLSD.

Sign in to add your message