Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

We have a nice group of 13 aircraft committed to go.

This group may even become bigger because of a special attraction:

@Dan has been very kind to volunteer to do a presentation on his once-in-a-lifetime transatlantic/transUSA trip! The municipality of Alp has been kind enough to let us use a conference room in the town hall. Saturday 30th at 18:00-19:00.

I’ll start up a Telegram Group soon. Please only join that group if you are committed to come. Or at least indicate a probability..

Please (re-) read this thread for valuable information, especially Dublinpilot’s nice leaflet!

Start praying to your favorite Wx-God.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Telegram Group link:

https://t.me/+3lcv4KYrWLJhNDBk

Accommodation booked. There is a reasonable amount on booking.com and airb&b. Aero Hotel is full though; at least on booking.com.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

aart wrote:

Dan has been very kind to volunteer to do a presentation on his once-in-a-lifetime transatlantic/transUSA trip!

Brilliant! Very much looking forward to it!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Great, looking forward to it!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Unfortunatelly I have to cancel the trip. I have to fly to Poland on that week due to family reasons. So bummed out!

LELL, Spain

Those who intend to come, please join the telegram group.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

14 aircraft so far, on average POB 2? from Ireland, UK, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Croatia. Any more takers? See post 82 for the TG!

Last Edited by aart at 18 Sep 14:33

and really looking forward to it @Aart!
And I’ll sure tell my flaps to behave in an appropriate way

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Enjoy! I won’t be joining this one as I’m heading the other way right now. Left GMFF Fes this morning and currently at LEAP Empuriabrava (which I cannot recommend highly enough) and off towards Italy tomorrow for a rest!

Denham, Elstree, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message