Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

Let’s stick to the original date. If the weather is bad, we’ll use 6-8 Oct as a back-up. For those who have not booked yet and want to go the Aero hotel I suggest you call them rather than mail.

On the other hand (to even raise confusion here) a vintage car festival could be a great complement to our equally vintage aircraft 😅

The guy at the airport told me that he does not know much of the event other than that they are a group of local (foreign) residents who asked to use the rwy for a ‘acceleration competition’. We could join in! Ah well, not poor little 100 HP me, but surely @Dan has the right attitude and equipment to show these folks his behind.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Oh they’re on the airfield? Now that is close. Have you asked about implications on normal use of the airfield? Is this just a competition of acceleration or will they put obstacles on the runway or anything?

Germany

I can tell @UdoR wants to play ;)

I would like to go but am unable to confirm so far in advance. Will keep monitoring!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

RTFM Udo Colm’s excellent brochure indicates that the airfield is closed on that Friday 12:00-14:00 LT.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Ok, let’s keep it like originally proposed. If I need to leave earlier, I’ll just stay as long as I can and then fly WOT as fast as DA42 can.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

A mailshot is going out right now re Spain LECD and Elba LIRJ.

If you do not receive it, check whether you have email permission set in your profile.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi Guys, nice to e-meet you. I’m new here. I live in Andorra, based in LESU, fly often to LECD for fun etc. Will be happy to come to LECD for a short visit to see you, let me know if you need local advise or anything.
All the best

Spain

Got the mail. I cannot make the primary date in september, but would gladly come the weekend after.

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

any fuel available at LECD?
for some of us it would be quite a long flight

Poland

LECD has no customs/immigration so some have to make a stop anyway. Brits would stop at Beziers like we did for Andorra (LESU). The LESU tower guy would not allow a departure contrary to the rules…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message