Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

On top of that I believe we were hanging out with each other during free time more than in any previous fly-ins.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I can choose other images for the startup one but this one is good because it shows Aart looking like Tom Cruise

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It wasn’t all that glamorous Peter, and just to warn any future organizers; you get to carry all the luggage of the arrivals. Unpaid handling, contradictio in terminis.

Last Edited by aart at 13 Oct 18:19
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Hey Steve, super job, well done and thanks
I couldn’t but LOL more than once looking at show, great gang, good memories.

PS

Aart looking like Tom Cruise

Whaddayamean by looking like?

Last Edited by Dan at 13 Oct 18:21
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Whaddayamean by looking like?

Aart absolutely rocks on that pic!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Dunno. Showed it to my wife. “so who’s that old fart?”

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Dunno. Showed it to my wife. “so who’s that old fart?”

She just regrets she wasn’t there

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

And here is a Youtube version; lower quality than Vimeo

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@AeroSteve – Steve, great video – thanks for pulling this together! It was great to meet you and the other new and old friends at the fly-in! Looking forward to the next one.

Here are some of my photos.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Likewise. Sometimes things just come together and work, and the La Cerdanya meet-up was one of those occasions. I really do hope that we can find somewhere for 2024 that has something for everyone in the way that LECD did.
I’m now in a bit of a dilema however because you’re tempting me to update the video to include some of your photos which are defintiely worth including. I’m trying to resist the temptation and sit on my hands, but the devil is whispering in my ear that it wouldn’t take more than a few minutes ………………..

Steve
LFBA, France
Sign in to add your message