Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Sicily - Palermo LICP - EuroGA 4-5 Sep 2021 fly-in

Thanks, Peter.

If anyone is interested in visiting eastern Sicily before or after the main event, please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to help with tips of what to do and how to get around, etc.

If there is sufficient interest, I would be happy to help organize a group stay/activity.

Catania, Italy

In case it helps, I took a screen shot from Avioportolano and added the reported runway lengths next to each runway. This will give you an idea of what’s available on the island. I also added a scale to give you an idea of distance. (Please double check this info before relying on it!)

Last Edited by FL300 at 22 Jun 15:07
Catania, Italy

FL300 wrote:

If anyone is interested in visiting eastern Sicily before or after the main event, please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to help with tips of what to do and how to get around, etc.

I have colleagues from Siracusa and Catania that I would try to visit, so doing something in that area would be a great idea for me! As a VFR flyer, I’m quite dependent on the weather, but have set aside three weeks of holidays anyway, so the weeks around the weekend of the 4/5 September are planning-wise OK for me.

EHRD / Rotterdam

I have just two people so far sending me details. Can anyone else interested please post or PM. Name (or nickname), aircraft type, POB, reg.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I have just two people so far sending me details

Does that count me? If not P210 N4788P , 5POB, 275 lt Avgas. Can do with 200 if an issue. Confirm only 1-2 wks advance.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

It does now We have 4.

Administrator

I guess I’m already counted but I don’t know the number of POB (probably only 2) and I’ll need Jet-A1.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

8 aircraft, 15 people so far.

EDIT: 9 aircraft, 20 people so far.

Administrator

count me in as well, can only finally confirm ~2 weeks in advance.

SR22, 3 POB, 225 liters avgas

Switzerland

Peter wrote:

8 aircraft, 15 people so far. EDIT: 9 aircraft, 20 people so far.

Ups, that difference counts in for me but I can’t do anything about it, my Comanche is always crowded. I only once had the opportunity to have some local flight to nearby aerodromes where I could do some landings and I flew alone

Germany
Sign in to add your message