Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying vacation in Portugal: a paean of praise

Emir wrote:

I’m waiting reply from LPVL.

Did you write to the airport preople in English? Then, I wouldn’t really expect a reply from LPVL. All the employees I saw there spoke next to no English at all. It really is not a “professional” type of operation there.

Emir wrote:

Serbia and Bosnia without competition

Re Jet-A prices, don’t forget the UK, Luxembourg and the Channel Islands, which are mostly between 0.60 and 0.90€ as well.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 18 Jun 09:48
Frankfurt (EDFZ, EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Did you write to the airport preople in English? Then, I wouldn’t really expect a reply from LPVL. All the employees I saw there spoke next to no English at all. It really is not a “professional” type of operation there.

Yes, in English – just one sentence asking what’s the situation with parking. Thursday this week and Monday next week are holidays in Portugal, so I wanted to be sure and to check with all airports I’m planning to land to. I got reply in correct English – it might be supported by Google translate but it’s OK. Basically, I just have to let them know when I’m arriving, parking is not a problem.

boscomantico wrote:

Re Jet-A prices, don’t forget the UK, Luxembourg and the Channel Islands, which are mostly between 0.60 and 0.90€ as well.

I might start flying in that direction once in the future if/when they have better weather. For now I still prefer Mediterranean countries

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message