Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Prague LKPR has become cheaper

I got exact the quotation of the e-mail. In Istanbul I they wanted to charge me about 400€ more than the quote, I showed it to them and I got the lower bill. So it can save you an important amount of money.

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

C210_Flyer wrote:

How much is it if you can get permission to fly into LKKB?

Peter any help in finding out who to contact? What type of fees were you quoted when you did get permission?

Im really not interested in flying to Prague and spending 120 E for airport fees.

KHTO, LHTL

I don’t think Kbely is doable unless you have a business connection and get an invitation arranged . Just contacting someone won’t work.

I suggest Letnany LKLT.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

For Kbely one could try and contact the military based there, my two words of Czech indicate this is the unit in charge of the government VIP flights.

http://www.zdl.army.cz/

But I’d not be surprised if Peter were right, and even if permission were obtained it might well be at least as expensive as Ruzynê.

Last Edited by at 20 Jul 09:17
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

By the way, one thing Kbely are willing to offer without prior arrangements is cloudbreak on their ILS. They do have PAR, too, but I am not sure it’s always available.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Peter wrote:

I don’t think Kbely is doable unless you have a business connection and get an invitation arranged . Just contacting someone won’t work.

You mean offering a couple of bottles of Vodka does not cut it anymore? God I hate capitalism.

KHTO, LHTL

Dear all,
first, all the items of the quotation were “MANDATORY” (towing due to WIP and less space in apron) as indicated by ABS Jet Company. I’m not used to paying handling…

Secondly, when leaving LKPR I paid 260 € (VAT included). It was a good new and I told it to the handling agent who emitted the invoice. She made a double check and confirmed the price…

2 days after the Ground handling manager sent me an email and requested me 70 additionnal euros because the agent made a mistake !

I’m also not sure that this company was good : they were unable to organize refuelling upon arrival in spite of my request before by email. They moved my aircraft 30 minutes before my arrival. I was unable to flush the tank to remove potential condensation (after 4 rainy days outside with tanks at 50%).

Avoid them !

LFPT, France

No problem I just reorganized my trip to Slovenia. To a place that has a normal GA airport 1 KM from my hotel and 7 KM from where I want to visit. I will spend my money and enjoy myself with my friends and family knowing Im not being ripped off.

As far as Im concerned all of the Cz republic are a bunch of losers for allowing that kind of nonsense.

KHTO, LHTL

Oh by the way Mlty than you so much for the Pirep.

KHTO, LHTL

As far as Im concerned all of the Cz republic are a bunch of losers for allowing that kind of nonsense.

That is a bit excessive.

You may find they used a management consultancy from Germany or the UK, etc, to set it all up.

I am sure Greece will get similarly milked once Fraport (Germany) start taking things over.

LKPR staff is however definitely incompetent, as well as being stupid businessmen – here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one