Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA fly-in Brac LDSB Croatia 16-19 September 2016

Leaflet on the Brac Fly-In

Thanks to Dublinpilot for creating it

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Great presentation! Shall I bring my boat license just in case?

LFPT, LFPN

You could make money doing a trip to the submarine pens, for the males

Administrator

In case anyone wonders why nobody has been posting lists of potential arrivals, it’s because LDSB is a friendly airport which “just works” and they will be happy to have as many as will come.

But, looking at how many have signed up on the Telegram group for the fly-in, it could be 20+ aircraft which would be the biggest fly-in we have had so far!

Administrator

We are renting a boat Shark 24 for some swimming snorkeling and touring for Sat. Will have a guide or Captain. There will be 4 but can take 2 more. Anyone interested in joining us?

KHTO, LHTL

NOTE: when filing flight plan to LDSB, make sure the ETA is within the airport opening hours, otherwise LDSP (Split) will not be happy. Obvious I guess…

Administrator

Anyone have a latest price for AVGAS at Brac?

KHTO, LHTL

Approximately 1.80€

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Looks like my outbound flight on the 7th Sep is going to be like the one to Losinj in May 2014… a rare headwind all the way

Probably a 7hr flight.

BTW – there is a funny optical illusion here. Can anyone see the wind speed arrows moving along?

Administrator

Two weeks ago I had up to 40 kts headwind flying westward (more than forcasted but kind of usual) but on way back from Spain and France flying eastward I again had headwind up to 8 kts.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message