Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly to ski

Sebastian_G wrote:

Only once you start to go use their hangar charges ramp up.

Hi Sebastian I dont understand what you mean by that sentence.

KHTO, LHTL

C210_Flyer wrote:

20% of what? Im less than 2 t

20% of the landing fee for parking per day. The invoice below was this summer for 1 week, 2 tons, IFR in and out parking outside.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

C210_Flyer wrote:

Hi Sebastian I dont understand what you mean by that sentence.

They offer to tow your plane in a big hangar. But the towing and the parking charges in the hangar are quite expensive. Last summer I remember it would have been about 400 Euro for a week for 2 tons. I arranged with them to use the hangar only if a hail storm was coming which did not happen.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

I would be up for a few days in February.

Somewhere with blue runs

The hangar deal was done with Salzburg a year ago. If the wx got bad they would hangar it, for some substantial fee. But the wx was fine so they left it out and no charge was made.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I checked out Bad Kleinkirchheim it has 3 novice and 4 intermediate trails 100 km of trails in all base elevation is 2310 m
Supposed to be very nice. Im planning on any time mid Jan to early Feb (1st week). I just need to see who has school holiday during that time period. Also Im looking for mid week so less crowds.

KHTO, LHTL

Sebastian_G wrote:

20% of the landing fee for parking per day. The invoice below was this summer for 1 week, 2 tons, IFR in and out parking outside.

Thanks that really helps. :)

KHTO, LHTL

What About Barcelonette (LFMR), we often go there. There is a 800m strip and often cleaned in winter… But no always… :P.

I shot that one in backseat during my CPL training; just after nice snowfalls the day before.
There is nice sky resort there: La foux d’Allos, Vars, Pra-Loup is the closest, 30minutes taxi, and the valley of Ubaye is well known for breathtaking landscape in winter and summer.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 19 Dec 19:05
LFMD, France

OMG such wonderful sights !! Thanks you very much for this video ! You were lucky with this weather

LFOU, France

Peter are you interested in 1st week of Feb or the first 3 days in the second week; arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 12th? I would not want to do weekend skiing cause there will crowds no matter whose on vacation. If we arrive on Sunday maybe get in a 1/2 day but we can have full Monday and Tuesday with Weds as a departure day.

We have to see when the school vacations are happening.

KHTO, LHTL

I don’t think I can do 1st week of Feb. The 2nd week sounds better.

Madonna has been somewhere between CAT1 and CAT3C, and on occassions the only way to detect the edge of the piste was by a sudden recognition of the need for powder skis

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message