Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

With weather forecast to be unusually benign we’re having an ad-hoc ground-school training session tomorrow. Light refreshments available. Avgas by arrangement.

All welcome. Long (more than 1/4 mile) sloping runway suits C1xx and similarly or more capable aeroplanes.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Any UK meet-ups planned in the current amazing wx?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

A bit short notice, tomorrow, Midden Zeeland is celebrating (with a year delay) its 50th anniversary. Landings are free! Going to be there for lunch.

EHLE, Netherlands

Any interest in Scilly Isles EGHE?

EGHE is now again open to day trips. Open 8am, close 6:30pm local time. Latest departure 6pm because they want you out of their ATZ by 6:30pm.

There is no overnight accommodation on any site including the tourist office site, apart from the Garrison campsite.

Administrator

Yes I’d be interested in the Scilly Isles.

Have to be a weekend for me though – work is crazy busy right now.

G

EGLM & EGTN

The airport is closed on Sundays, except possibly for departures and they need an indemnity agreement which was suspended in CV19 times; one would have to enquire.

Given the zero accommodation (true for most of the UK now, due to the de facto ban on foreign travel) one could do a day trip on a Saturday.

I am also trying to organise something in Croatia, given than most of the mainland can travel there with no issues. I will do another trip there soon, quarantine or no quarantine, with the £340 cost. LDLO had plenty of D- and OE- planes there.

Administrator

Do you have dates pencilled in yet for The Scilly’s?

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

No, but it can be done ASAP, as soon as the wx is nice.

Administrator

For UK pilots, how about Oban?

Better check accommodation however – the place goes crazy even in normal times.

Administrator

Thinking of LeTouquet (LFAT) this weekend Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon depending on WX

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message