Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Siegerland EDGS fly-in lunch Sunday (tomorrow)

I’ll try to be there around 13:00LT with my Tiger

EDWF, Germany

I have a slot annoyingly so 1.45 on my side.

EGTK Oxford

Family time like on most weekends. But thanks for invitation anyway.
Have a nice flight/stay

EDLE

Thanks @all for coming. A nice bunch of passionate pilots there.

All have come to Siegerland from very different directions. Once again, the “furthest distance travelled” prize went to Jason.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Wow, very nice! Next time I’m coming.

EDxx, Germany

Was a great day. Nice to meet some new people from here only known by their handles previously. Maastricht gets the PITA prize for both issuing me a slot both ways and then on the return, after keeping me on the ground for 40 minutes, trying to refuse to accept me into their airspace.

It was a really nice airfield in a secluded location. Great turnout give the 24 hours notice.

Got battered with convective weather, heavy rain, 16G26 and an approach to near minima on return. So had training value as well.

Last Edited by JasonC at 10 Sep 16:45
EGTK Oxford

It was a great pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you again somewhere.

EDWF, Germany

The fact that EuroGA facilitates short-notice meetups like this is great. Being one of the least flexible members due to family constraints, employee status and aircraft renter I will always have a hard time when trying to attend, but keep trying I will, it sure looks worth it judging by the photos alone

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

From my side, also thanks for a very enjoyable afternoon, no issues with the weather on the way back for me, in fact 25 minutes later was back on the ground in Hamm

EDL*, Germany
Sign in to add your message