Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues and questions (merged)

@ Rob : go to : Autorouter>Documentation>Wiki
There you should see an option “Skydemon” which explains how to export a FP to SD.
I haven’t tried it myself though.

EDRT, ELLX, Luxembourg

@Peter yes it does. Very basic but it works. And it accepts IFR FPL-style routes

EBST, Belgium

That’s quite funny No waypoint name transfer.

I wonder who uses this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It works seamless for me. I use autorouter to generate/validate my flight plan, export to SD via my PC and the auto router application. Save it to the cloud and have the routing on my tablet.

EBST

Me too. And a nice (automated) plog to go with that.

EBST, Belgium

How do you get the waypoint names into the plog? They are not present in the data being transferred to SD.

Administrator

I don’t do anything. They are just there

EBST, Belgium

Peter wrote:

How do you get the waypoint names into the plog? They are not present in the data being transferred to SD.

airways wrote:

I don’t do anything. They are just there

Probably they are matched automatically based on coordinates.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Hmmm that is really interesting. That sort of thing tends to work only if they come out of the same database, because floating point (or fixed point, more accurately, but they are probably floats printed with a printf spec) numbers aren’t going to match, most of the time. I expect both players use the same Eurocontrol database for intersections etc.

Administrator

Or acceptable error: if abs(difference) < predefined_value => match. Probably works in 99.9% of the cases, which is acceptable.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message