Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

This is at Rekjavik, Iceland

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

This is at Rekjavik, Iceland

That’s pretty far

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

See if you can encourage whoever was in Iceland to do a trip report. Even if it’s just a collection of photos.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

It is a very busy pilot friend of mine, who has flown everything imaginable from a C150 to a Lear 45, between the USA, Europe, and the darkest bits of Africa, narrowly avoiding getting chopped up and boiled up into a soup (only kidding ), round the world actually, PC12s, TBMs, and is probably the sharpest pilot I have ever flown with. He is on EuroGA but only rarely.

Administrator

Leaflets delivered to Lesce LJBL and Maribor LJMB. Tomorrow I’m leaving a bunch at Krakow EPKK.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

At the most remote little island in Europe

This is the new style leaflet, 10cm wide.

Administrator

OK Peter, this is the challenge. I’m delivering to North on Tuesday I’m leaving some in Aarhus EKAH (Denmark). I know that guys from Norway can do better and deliver farther north but they don’t seem to be very active here lately.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Nobody from Norway was ever interested in doing any leaflets

I mailed a load of aeroclubs there (as well as France Germany Sweden) and the result of all that was absolutely zero. Cost a lot in airmail too. What works is literature stands at airports which pilots pass through.

Administrator

On Tuesday I’m resupplying Zagreb LDZA and leaving some at Aarhus EKAH.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I delivered some leaflets to Pula LDPL few days ago, so I guess only Dubrovnik LDDU and Osijek LDOS (of all Croatian airports with hard runway) haven’t got any EuroGA leaflets recently (maybe someone else left them during summer).

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message