Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Legal action against pricing of some airports/handlers and funds gathering

Good luck for us all!
Of course my transfer is also on it’s way, bit less than yours Peter, but for sure will contribute nicely…
Looks we indeed started

EP..

Just donated E100. Great initiative. Well done and thank you!

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Done too

Hi Bartek
I made a donation on the site, as noted above, and now when I go to the site it wont open the page that shows the progress of the fundraising. If that is a common problem could you perhaps update us all on this thread as to the progress of the fundraising.

Thanks very much

Paul Beckwith

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

1000 Euro milestone reached! (1100 Euro in fact…)
I would dare to say we are doing pretty nicely, the above threshold just after one day
Many thanks to All the Supporters, with such backing the goal does not look any distant!

EP..

It works ok for me:

This is a really excellent level of support.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Buckerfan wrote:

now when I go to the site it wont open the page that shows the progress of the fundraising.

I also found it slow to load but , the RIGHT pane which shows progress hardly loads.
I could not donate.
I use Firefox to browse which has some add ons like AdBlock Plus.
I disabled it for that page, no joy.

Then I tried Internet Explorer (where I have no security add on’s) and it showed all sections of the page and this is how I proceeded with my donation.

LGMG Megara, Greece

I used mobile phone to access the page (Safari on iPhone). It looks like this now

Also, I shared it on my FB page with short comment.

Last Edited by Emir at 27 Jun 15:09
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I’ve posted info about this on a major Swedish forum as well as on a facebook group for Swedish PPL/IR pilots.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Yes it definitely needs to go all over social media. Nowadays, social media is highly fragmented…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message