Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Garmin Pilot (merged)

There’s known fault with the mapping on GP regarding ATZ. they used to be displayed and disappeared at AIRAC 1707. I’m told they will return.

Fly safely
Various UK. Operate throughout Europe and Middle East, United Kingdom

Does anybody here know a way to change the altitude on a flightplan in GP – not for the whole flight but only for certain legs?

EDNW, Germany

I don’t think GP supports level changes in flight plans at this point.

GP does not accept any manual change in FP as yet and will request you to “autoroute” again if ever you modify any item.

France

I’m sure they will get there.

PS. The UK ATZ issue appears to have been resolved.

Fly safely
Various UK. Operate throughout Europe and Middle East, United Kingdom

Dave_Phillips wrote:

PS. The UK ATZ issue appears to have been resolved.

Almost!
In the class of airspace, it shows MATZ. But then on the sxpecific one it does show the correct info. Hopefully they’ll have the frequencies of controlling agencies soon

Great fun this weekend using GP with flight stream. Really great to have all the routes (4 sectors) stored in garmin pilot and then just “send them” to the flightstream.
Sadly, GP doesn’t seem to (or I wasn’t able to find how) to get the other data (Weather from Connext – satellite data the plane receives) from the flightstream).

On another note, does anyone know if there a legend of what things mean in GP? For instance, the colour coding of the airports?

I was looking for these colour coding explanations as well but couldn’t find either.

France

Tools – Help

EGTK Oxford

Page 260 of the current Help manual

EGTF, LFTF
Sign in to add your message