Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corfu LGKR

I finally gave up with Corfu as they offered me only one night of parking due to parking restrictions .., must have been very busy in Corona times ..
I went to Bari in Italy instead – big Airport – very friendly and quick handling – not cheap, but a lot cheaper than Corfu…

Sir_Percy wrote:

I am trying Goldair now

With AOPA Membership it has a potential for lower charges.

AOPA Hellas’s latest info on Fraport (bottom part)
https://www.aopa.gr/en/information/news-bulletins/866-fraport-meeting
Nothing, absolutely nothing, new.

(actually this is more appropriate for the FRAPORT thread but I post it here since LGKR is Fraportland.)

LGMG Megara, Greece

Meander … I am trying Goldair now

Which handling agent?

I recently spent two weeks there, handled by Skyserv, AOPA discount, 1.95 t, total cost about E 600. No fuel.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

I just got quoted 479€ for a MTOW 1300 and 4 nights parking – That is ridiculous !!

It works ! Merci beaucoup !

LFOU, France

I did in French for my aeroclub

you can find it there :

http://www.achc.fr/un-tour-dans-la-mer-egee/

feel free to ask more details !

(confirm you have access, if not I’ll change it)

PPG

PPG
LFNV

@PPG, would you consider writing a report about a trip you did to Greece if you have time ?
I would be glad to read about you plan/fly with your short(er) range plane.

Thanks.

LFOU, France

I m such guy flying to Greece with a 1MTOW small range but big heart
08/20 on kerkira one night 1 pilot 2 pax AOPA 146€
On the way back same crew just for a fuel stop nobody get out of the airport 100€
For me the main subject with Kerkira is to avoid if possible busy time. On the way it was impossible to have Avgas, I came back 9pm (my family was in tavernas) to refuel. But kindness of locals is making bill and wait smooth.
On the return. I was waiting 15min before starting the engine and 15min again at the apron. Trying to negotiate to take off in front of liners… because 1 MTOW no risk with turbulence wake….

I m planning to go back this summer… target : Karpathos…

PPG
LFNV

boscomantico wrote:

I don’t think one can shorten the reply to that much more than this.

and imagine, the composer of that page did his best to keep it as short as possible from what I remember

LGMG Megara, Greece
76 Posts
Sign in to add your message