Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TOTAL fuel card for France

Possibly the webpage isn’t handling the verification from your bank correctly.

If you have a card from a different bank, you could try that? Might have more luck.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I applied for a Total card a couple of months ago, paid the deposit and got a mail saying my application ‘was being processed’, then nothing. I chased up and got a reply saying :

“Thank you for choosing TotalEnergies Aviation services, your membership is actually in the process.
To finalise your subscription we need you to send us document provided by your bank that contain the following number and your name: "

I already sent them a bank document. Perhaps they mean an actual letter from the bank? That would be tricky. Who can you talk to in a bank nowadays?

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

If you’re older, your bank may have a department for protecting you from scams, which delayed the transaction – and the merchant’s software assumes transaction is invalid.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Someone on Flyer has PM’d me an email for someone at Total who is apparently helpful; will report back if successful with them

EGSG, United Kingdom

SteakAndAle wrote:

Someone on Flyer has PM’d me an email for someone at Total who is apparently helpful; will report back if successful with them

awesome. please do. Thank you.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Yes please! My card works fine but it has the wrong tail number on it. Complete silence from Total. Though they do manage to send me a statement every time I use it.

LFMD, France

If you do already have a card, then log in to your ApiFly account where there is a „Your Contacts“ section. It should show your personal account manager‘s email address and phone number (just rechecked mine).

But of course, right now everybody in France is on holiday. They also show an emergency contact, but I guess that‘s hardly the case here.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

SteakAndAle wrote:

’ve been trying to sign us up for a Total card on and off for a couple of months now.

Arun wrote:

I am exactly in the same boat. I have now tried it 3-4 times

I just managed to sign up. First request was cancelled after a week without stating a reason. So I sent an email asking why, and simultaneously launched a new request. This one was approved the day after, and I received the card in the mail in a few days. Foreign (non-french, but sepa) bank account. Did the deposit twice, but none showed up on the credit card afaict.

On a side note, the BP request i did at the same time went smooth.

EBTN, EBST, Belgium

It appears a total hit/miss situation, working for some and not for others.
I have now tried with various emails and business/personal bank accounts, still no luck.
I contacted the German customer service and they responded that their french colleagues take care of the card applications.
Now I cannot make a deposit. I don’t get the authorization request from ony card anymore.

Well I could try again after the holidays, writing emails in addition to the application.
EDMB, Germany

I had the exact same problem get to the payment section and would not accept the following page. Had my French friend who is a pilot try and again no luck. He gave up and I gave up. Thats with my going to the AERO as this was one of my objectives. It did not work at the Messe and no matter what I did upon returning home had the same negative result.

KHTO, LHTL
Sign in to add your message