Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues and questions (merged)

Airport connectivity requirements for IFPS flight plans differ by airspace/country and are listed in this document:

https://www.nm.eurocontrol.int/RAD/1806/docs/RAD%20APPENDIX%2005.xls

See tab “General ARR DEP Conditions” and then some more airport-specific ones under tabs “DEP” and “ARR”.

Wolfgang

EGTF, EGLK, United Kingdom

wbardorf wrote:

Airport connectivity requirements for IFPS flight plans differ by airspace/country and are listed in this document:

https://www.nm.eurocontrol.int/RAD/1806/docs/RAD%20APPENDIX%2005.xls

See tab “General ARR DEP Conditions” and then some more airport-specific ones under tabs “DEP” and “ARR”.

Wolfgang

I looked, but didn’t find anything in RAD Appendix 5…

Your previous suggestion (SRD) is more likely.

LFPT, LFPN

That sort of thing is sure to confuse a lot of people, because there is no easy way to find where GROVE1C is published. The EGBE plates are just VFR:

It was the same with the Paris (Pontoise in the case I had) case. In theory you would need to have hundreds of pages of plates accessible – all the major airports around Paris. The airport containing the said procedure was named deep in the AIP…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Autorouter fails to do a delay

I tried to delay from 0800 to 0830, EGKA-EGJB, and got the above.

It was solved using the old tried and trusted method of phoning up one of the two airports and asking them to do it. Shoreham could not because the tower was not yet open, so Guernsey did it.

This has happened before a number of times; I wonder if anyone else has come across it.

Administrator

Does anyone have an autorouter profile for a Beechcraft Duchess (BE76)?

In that case I would appreciate if you share it with me!

ESME, ESMS

I created a profile from the POH finally. If anyone wants the share code let me know.

ESME, ESMS

Could it be that you are seeking to delay to a time which is in the past?

I don’t think so. It was around 0755 that I did the delay to 0830.

Administrator

Autorouter with SY/S equipment

Firstly I want to start by saying I don’t indent on flying IFR with the aircraft described below, this is simply an experiment using the autorouter.

I have set up an aircraft profile in autorouter for a very basic Cessna 172M with SY/S equipment. No GPS or anything of this sort.

I planned a flight between an airport in Sweden and one in Germany. I was expecting the autorouter to not give me any routes or maybe give me something using VORs as waypoints. However I got a route using RNAV waypoints.

My question is how can the system accept such an aircraft? How can one navigate to RNAV waypoints without GPS?

It might sound like a stupid question but as I’m just starting out with IR I have a lot of stupid questions coming to my head.

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

How can one navigate to RNAV waypoints without GPS?

For example, with this one:

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic
Sign in to add your message