Friedrichshafen EDNY 2016

Peter wrote:

I have just booked Felders, Friday 22nd, 15 people, 7pm

@Peter,
Great, please count us in (2 persons).
Thanks.

Last Edited by Nestor at 09 Apr 22:06
LFLY, France

I just got the very nice news that I’ll be earning a fair deal of money by either working or being on standby from Thursday 21st till Saturday 23rd – or even till Sunday, if things go less smooth. No AERO for me this year. Peter, also remove me from the list for the resto.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Can everyone planning to be at the Friday dinner send me a PM with their details and number of persons, please.

If it is very different from 15 then obviously I will advise the restaurant.

Thank you

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Based on posts in this thread and PMs I have 10 people so far, for Friday evening.

Plus @Centurion_Flyer?

I will leave the booking at 15.

Administrator

Just got this, for whoever it may apply too:

Administrator

I got it, too. They seem to send it to everyone who booked a slot last year.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Hello,
I plan to arrive to EDNY from Switzerland (Non-EU but Schengen signatory).
Does anyone know if an advance notice to Friedrichshafen customs office is required ?
Thanks.

LFLY, France

Nestor wrote:

Does anyone know if an advance notice to Friedrichshafen customs office is required ?

No, nothing except flight plan is needed. And of course during the AeroExpo you also need a slot.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Thanks @Vladimir

LFLY, France

What is the view on this weather:

I have found in the past that when you get fronts like this, in such a high pressure zone (1020mb) then the actual wx is a lot better than if the pressure was say 990mb.

A front is a boundary between two air masses of different properties but it doesn’t mean the wx has to be bad, for both VFR (below cloud) and IFR (above cloud, usually).

Administrator
Sign in to add your message