Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Prague Fly-in May 1-3 2015

N2136E is in (John & David) Copy venue for 1900. Staying main Hilton near river – there is a second Hilton somewhere.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Here are some marketing ideas for a pilot shop merchandise

and this (from the base of the statue) is so appropriate a comment on EASA FCL

Evidence of a lack of perfection (rare as it is)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We had a great sunny day walking around Prague and a really super dinner last night. Thank you all for flying in

Unfortunately tomorrow’s return wx forecast has considerably worsened and the days after that are totally unflyable. So tomorrow morning I will either re-plan the route to get around some of the enroute TS forecast, or get airline tickets for the other two (I already have mine) and return later to recover the aircraft.

Administrator

Plan filed – in my direction weather looks good
https://www.autorouter.eu/track/1328c7FP

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Interesting. According to the forecasts I just looked at, Monday (and even Tuesday and Wednesday) look fine for flights to Germany, Benelux and UK.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I am just looking at the usual

A junction of a cold front and a warm front is usually a TS. But it may be fine in the morning’s IR image (which, with the tafs and metars, is the only thing I trust).

Airline tickets aren’t expensive… I am trying to find out the parking charges, in case.

Last time I had to leave the plane behind was 2009 (Split LDSP; recovered a few days later with a £200 Easyjet ticket) so I have done pretty well….

Administrator

Peter, you can fly with us to Zagreb then we continue somewhere to seaside and you fly to UK when weather permits

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

You have the correct S. European attitude

Just got this: Price for parking outside: 1 day approx. €31. Hangar is €121 per day.

I will decide tomorrow morning.

We have just found that the Prague thread doesn’t appear on the home page – probably because it is a sticky (a bug). I wonder if some people never saw it, because of this. I know many people only ever check the home page. BUT we did email everybody who has signed up twice.

Administrator

Monday (and even Tuesday and Wednesday) look fine for flights to Germany, Benelux and UK.

Bosco, please don’t make me regret my cancellation even worse! ;)

What was your source for that info?

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Anyone seen the Tuesday and Wednesday MSLP charts?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message