Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Paris GA airports

If are flying IFR, the 25R approach over Paris is one of the most stunning approaches I’ve done.

Last Edited by Noe at 08 Mar 10:08

Planning to go to Saint Cyr for Ryder Cup next week. Is there a phone number to call for PPR or is that not necessary.

What are the opening hours on Sundays?

ESSZ, Sweden

Opening hours are 0900L to SS, every day.
No need to PPR. There is a grass apron next to the tower. Just read the north and west approach procedures and watch your altitude, you are below class A.

The Ryder cup closes Toussus LFPN for 4 days, over a weekend !! No discussions with the local operators !! It is the most active GA airfield in France, it is unbelievable to close it to all traffic.

LFOU, France

Thanks for the info! LFPN was the intended destination first before I read the NOTAM…

ESSZ, Sweden

The flight plan to LFPZ is filed and I hope for some good weather. Now I just need to decide what to do during my stay there! :)

ESSZ, Sweden

Weather is great at the moment. I am busy but could give you a ride. You can send your details via PM. Ha be a good flight.

LFOU, France

I had to do a last minute change to my plan. After checking the NOTAM at LFPZ Saint-Cyr I noticed that it was not open for visiting aircraft… So I ended up landing at LFPX Chavenay instead. Superfriendly staff there and it worked good.

ESSZ, Sweden

Interesting, it seems the restrictions at LFPZ are related to heavy helicopter traffic due to the Ryder Cup.

Ironically LFPN would have been much closer

LFPN, LFLI, LFPZ

I read this thread and similar ones few times. Does this really mean that GA friendly airport near Paris with immigration (arriving from Croatia – in EU but not in Schengen) doesn’t exist?

Nice link here:
https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/professionals/business-aviation/presentation-of-the-general-aviation-aerodromes

Last Edited by Emir at 28 Feb 16:43
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yep, you must go to LFPL Lognes, but it is VFR only.
But if you make a customs stop somewhere, you could land at LFPT and I could give you a ride :)

Last Edited by Jujupilote at 28 Feb 17:03
LFOU, France
Sign in to add your message